We Are Closed For The Season And Will Reopen in March 2022.
Closest Rafting Company to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville And The Smoky Mountains National Park in TN.
Upper Pigeon Trip
- Exciting Class III/IV Whitewater Adventure called the “upper trip” that will leave you wet, full of adrenaline and wanting more!
- This trip is appropriate for ages 8 and up or anyone weighing over 70 lbs.
Lower Pigeon Trip
- Mild “float” trip consisting primarily of Class I water with a few Class II rapids and one Class III rapid.
- Children as young as 3 years old can experience this scenic ride.
Guided Fishing Trips
- Enjoy a half day or a full day of fishing on the beautiful Big Pigeon River.
- We provide the boat, fishing gear, and supplies.
High Adventure Trip
- Want the most out of the Pigeon River? This is the trip for you!! Our guides + Mini Max Raft + You = MAXIMUM FUN!!
- Max of 4 people per raft.
Combo Trip – Upper/Upper, Upper/Lower
- Double your fun with an upper/upper combo trip or,
- Adventure in the morning and relax in the afternoon with an upper/lower combo trip.
- Enjoy a day of rafting in the morning and zipping in the afternoon or raft one day and zip the next.
- Rafting and zipping locations are NOT the same. Please call if you need more information.
Pigeon River Rafting
5 Rivers Adventures, Inc. is a whitewater rafting company established in 1997 located on the beautiful Big Pigeon River in Hartford, TN. Our company boasts one of the finest outdoor attractions in the Eastern Tennessee and Western North Carolina areas. We are located approximately 30 minutes from Gatlinburg, TN and 45 minutes from Asheville, NC.
We offer full-service whitewater rafting trips for all ages and skill levels. Our guided whitewater rafting trips provide the most exciting and fun Pigeon River rafting experience in Tennessee! No matter what the size of your group, we can accommodate your needs, wants, and provide a day of unforgettable memories for all. Our staff is second to none. All our guides are professionally trained, both as river guides and as medical care providers. Our guides average over 12 years of whitewater experience to provide not only a fun and exciting trip, but more importantly a safe one, as well!
Our outpost is conveniently located in Hartford, TN directly off Interstate 40. We are less than a 1/2 mile from the exit ramp which means our customers spend less time on buses like the other whitewater rafting companies.
Treat yourself to a great experience with one of our many whitewater rafting adventures in Tennessee. If you want to have a fun Pigeon River rafting experience, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve been setting the bar high for whitewater rafting service, safety and fun since 1997. Book your whitewater rafting adventure of a lifetime, today!