BEST River Tubing Is At Five Rivers Adventures
Ride The Gentle Rapids Of The Lower Pigeon River.
Cool Off, Relax, And Enjoy A Refreshing Float.
Reservations are not required but highly encouraged due to limited availability.
For Ages 8 And Up.
Life Vests are required for EVERYONE and will be provided.
$10 – as an add-on with a rafting trip for 1 trip down the river.
$15 – for 1 trip down the river
$20 – for unlimited trips down the river.
Tubing is a perfect way to relax on a hot summer afternoon. You’ll enjoy the soothing water temperatures, offering relief from the heat.
Ride The Gentle Rapids Of The Lower Pigeon River. Cool Off, Relax, And Enjoy A Refreshing Float.
Tubing is a leisure activity great for ages 8 and up and all skill levels. Lazy floating quality time with family and friends. Tubing is a perfect way to relax on a hot summer afternoon.
You’ll be floating down a Class I-III River (Lower Pigeon River) in some of the most beautiful picturesque settings in the Smokies. You’ll enjoy the water temperatures, offering relief from the hot summer sun.
With your first trip, our guides will educate you on river safety and how to best maneuver your tube.
Cool off, relax, and enjoy a refreshing float while riding the gentle rapids of the Lower Pigeon River.
Tubing Tips on the Lower Pigeon River
- Do not take any valuables with you. They could end up at the bottom of the river. If you need to take your keys, phone or wallet, we suggest you place them in a waterproof container.
- Have plenty of water on hand. You can dehydrate quickly. Bring snacks and make sure you do not litter in the river to keep it clean for everyone. Do not bring glass containers or Styrofoam coolers.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT PERMITTED on the River. (It’s illegal and not a good idea.) Have your drinks of choice after you arrive safely back on land.
- Apply sunscreen several times. The Lower Pigeon River reflects the sun’s rays and you can burn quickly.
- Bring a hat and cheap sunglasses.
- Wear water shoes or old sneakers. The Lower Pigeon River’s bottom can be rocky or muddy. (Flip Flops are not a good idea.)
- Wear a life vest, especially if you or your child is not a strong swimmer. You can hit some rapids and get tossed out of the tube.